5 Ways to Use Photos and Facebook to Build Your “Celebrity With Integrity” Status
As a coach, consultant, author or speaker or other little company owner, you are always in the mode of producing your “specialist status.” That means that you know enough about your customers, their demands and desires and solutions to aid them, that you can claim expertise in this location. Many advertising gurus speak about getting a “rock star” or “celebrity,” and several heart-centered entrepreneurs have difficulty with these terms.
I like to position it that you are creating your “Celebrity with Integrity” status. It has a ring to it, not only when you say it, but also for becoming authentic and in the limelight, and at the very same time aware of your responsibility and values.
Let’s face it… your clientele want to perform with effective individuals, just like you do. You like to know that when you hire a coach or a consultant they have a specified quantity of knowledge, they have resources, they invest in themselves, and are constantly keeping up with the fast altering globe.
With social media, it’s easy to generate and share actual examples of your expertise. Right here are 5 easy examples of how to post photographs on Facebook to build your “Celebrity with Integrity” platform.
(Bear in mind your buddies want to know you are successful and you want to portray your achievement in genuine, authentic ways.)
1. Post Photographs of you speaking. No matter whether you are speaking to a little group or significant, post pictures of you in action. Absolutely nothing speaks louder than photographs (well, except video) of you sharing your expertise with men and women who want to be with you.
2. Post a photo of you attending a workshop. Your potential clients and colleagues (think prospective joint ventures and referrals) like to know that you invest in yourself, are studying new tactics and tools, and are connected with movers and shakers in your market. The truth that you invest money on your private growth speaks volumes.
3. Post a photo of you with a properly-known leader or celebrity. Success breeds good results! Who you hang out with sets a tone for your personal credibility (just like momma mentioned!).
4. Post a photo of your holiday and travels. I know this goes down the path into sharing private data, but in this day and age where many prospective clientele will hear about you first on the Net – they want to know that you walk your talk of enjoying your success.
5. Share pictures of your passions, hobbies and loves. Your peeps are obtaining to know you 1st by way of your words and pictures. I know you be concerned about getting “expert” – I assume that word alone can kill a marketing brand. Specialist can also mean boring, vanilla, blending in to the sea of other “experts” just like you. You have to stand out and be intriguing and remarkable. Share photographs of your kids, cats, cars, your hobbies – be tasteful, of course, unless getting un-tasteful is your style.
You’ll stand out as getting confidence – that’s good results!
So, bring your camera with you wherever you go or find out how to download your cell phone images. You in no way know when a “Celebrity with Integrity” opportunity will come along. As my boy scout sons say, “Be Prepared!”